Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 350g
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Expert tips: The riper the bananas, the bigger the banana flavour. Add salt to taste.
1. To make the chia pudding, add the oat milk, coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla and chia seeds and set aside.
2. Fry the banana in a non-stick fry pan with the coconut oil on a medium high heat, until caramelised on each side. Take out and set aside to cool.
3. In the same frying pan, add all the ingredients for the pumpkin seed brittle. Using a wooden spoon coat all the seeds and toast them for about 3 minutes. Pour out and flatten onto a sheet of baking paper. When cooled snap into pieces. Store in an airtight jar or container
4. To make the date caramel add all the ingredients into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes or until the dates are soft. Once slightly cooled add the mix to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
5. To assemble in a serving glass, layer with half the date caramel, followed by half the chia pudding and repeat. Leave in fridge for at least 2 hours to chill, or overnight. Garnish with the caramelised bananas and pumpkin seed brittle before serving.